| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Scuro Mountain in May is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 49.5mm (1.9in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Scuro Mountain May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Scuro Mountain, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Scuro Mountain:
- Amendola, Italy - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) NNW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Trevico, Italy - 214.9 kms (133.5 miles) NNW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) NW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 154.4 kms (96 miles) NNW
- Latronico, Italy - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NNW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) NW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) WNW
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) SSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) SSW
- Sigonella, Italy - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) SSW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) N
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NNE
- Brindisi, Italy - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) NE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) NNE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NNE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) NNE
- Lecce, Italy - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) ENE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) ESE